Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2020, 12:27 PM

Default Unable to buy any Pro tools subscription for many days

I'm experiencing enormous amount of trouble with Pro tools subscriptions for the past few days. As an example, I can't buy ANY subscription from Avid website since it keeps redirecting me to the main page. It happens in all kinds of browsers from different accounts, as well as from avid link app for Mac. Even after changing my location for the US I couldn't manage to do it. It allows me to put the subscription to the basket, but after I choose to checkout every time it keeps redirecting me to the main page. Due to this I haven't had a chance to work as I need for many days. As I heard, I'm not the only person who's struggling with this issues. What should I do and has anybody encountered something like it? I created the case for the support but it has been more then a week already and I still don't have any reply considering my problem

Last edited by Xhernika7878787; 05-17-2020 at 09:33 AM.