Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks

Old 02-21-2012, 11:49 AM

Default font size in region bin

OK, I'll admit it, my eyes are getting older--and I just moved the monitor a little farther away so it's in my sight line--so I'm looking to make the font size in the region bin a little bigger so I can read it without squinting or (horrors) getting reading glasses. I did a search and found a lot of kvetching (my lunatics like myself) about various issues in the region bin from more than 10 years ago, but haven't seen any recent discussion and didn't see anything about font size. Is there a way to change that size? I'm currently on a machine running PT8.0.1, but also use a machine running 9 and will be using one running 10 fairly soon.

Any tricks/hacks/workarounds would be appreciated. TIA,
~ Tor
Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 AM

Default Re: font size in region bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTor View Post
OK, I'll admit it, my eyes are getting older--and I just moved the monitor a little farther away so it's in my sight line--so I'm looking to make the font size in the region bin a little bigger so I can read it without squinting or (horrors) getting reading glasses. I did a search and found a lot of kvetching (my lunatics like myself) about various issues in the region bin from more than 10 years ago, but haven't seen any recent discussion and didn't see anything about font size. Is there a way to change that size? I'm currently on a machine running PT8.0.1, but also use a machine running 9 and will be using one running 10 fairly soon.

Any tricks/hacks/workarounds would be appreciated. TIA,
~ Tor

I've also tried to get the font larger to no avail...(besides changing the actual display)

Cheers, Mark Escott
Old 02-21-2012, 01:35 PM

Default Re: font size in region bin

Me, too. I need all the space for the tracks, so I think reading glasses might be in my future.... It's a sad thing for a man to admit.