Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 07-23-2022, 01:04 PM

Default Avid s1 controller wont register

sorry if this is the wrong place to post im new, my Avid s1 controller wont register it says the serial is wrong ive must of tried 100 diffrent ways and it wont work, its second hand bu the way so its used, can somone please help? how can i work this out? its really frustarting.9
Update: I sorta registered trough the app on my website thanks to a person below suggesting but now the page were I need the software is “ not available” Jesus Christ avid it’s always something with you.

Last edited by coastaldayproductions; 07-23-2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: New info
Old 07-23-2022, 02:56 PM

Default Cannot register avid s1 error code

Hi, so I just bought an avid s1 and then I when to register it and it gives me an error code or that it’s invalid, I’ve tried so many ways and nothing works, please avid I need help asap don’t let me down.
Old 07-23-2022, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Avid s1 controller wont register

The registration is on a plastic card
My guess is you do not have this card. Or if the original owner already registered it, you cannot. Then you need to do a transfer of ownership (which costs money.)

You don't actually need it. Download and install the Control app on an phone or tablet. When you register that (through the app to my.avid.com) it gives you access to the software you need for the S1. Firmware updates, etc, all come from the same software (Eucontrol Unified Installer)
Old 07-23-2022, 04:08 PM

Really? so all I need is to hook it up to my pc and register it trough the app and it will technically then let me download the Eucon software? If I’m understanding right just making sure, it seems to have the serial number on the bottom of the s1 too that’s the serial number I’ve been entering, thanks for the reply. I just tried it and so far it was going good but when I go too download the software it says the page cannot be found, why is avids website always doing this? It’s always missing pages and it’s messed up in general, well now I’m out of options, so frustrating ! Avid! Wake up!

I’m probably too stressed, I apgise but it looks like I was going about it the wrong way, I finally found the download and I’m gonna install it and update you, thank you I appreciate it

Last edited by coastaldayproductions; 07-23-2022 at 04:29 PM. Reason: New info
Old 07-23-2022, 05:17 PM

Glad you got the solution! Now, be a good sport and go to your duplicate of this post and delete it(only the OP-Original Poster, can do that). Click the link to edit the post and scroll down to the option to delete the post

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 07-23-2022, 05:19 PM

Oh that’s right yea let me go that asap, sorry about that I’m a new guy and you know how us new guys are lol seriously though I’m sorry and thanks again.

Hey I’m afraid I can’t find the delete button when I go to the duplicate I really did try several times, weird.
Old 07-23-2022, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastaldayproductions View Post
Hey I’m afraid I can’t find the delete button when I go to the duplicate I really did try several times, weird.
This forum system doesn't allow you (users) to delete threads. So the first post is not deletable. You can delete the contents (text) in that first post.

Only moderators can delete the thread itself.

(a lot of people just change the first post of the thread they want deleted to just "please delete" or "duplicate thread" as the contents of that post and a moderator will see that and take care of it.)

Glad you got the Eucontrol software figured out.
Old 07-23-2022, 06:47 PM

I see I got it, done, thanks again.