Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020

Old 11-15-2022, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Ilok License Manager doesn't see my licence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Thanks for looking in to this, James!

Hi Gautier,

Upon checking your license is still deposited and have not yet been activated. You might be using an incorrect iLok ID hence you're not seeing your licenses. Please use your EMAIL ADDRESS registered with Avid as your iLok ID to SIGN IN on your iLok Account using the iLok License Manager then let us know if you're still unable to see your licenses.

(Your Email address seems to be the one registered as your iLok ID during the process and not any other iLok IDs)

Thank you,
-Tope
Hello,
So I'm going to need your help if I may? Case Number 04537657
I've been through all these previous threads from 5 years ago to this one along with posting my own.

it seems like every incident of this issue the resolution folks finally discovered have not worked or me. my initial post from yesterday has the details. however, everything on my end just changed in the course of a few hours yesterday. everything stable the past 2 years, morning sessions worked, then a log on last night and no license can be found..

currently my ilock is functioning. both their cloud and usb, my activation/deactivation attempts have not yielded any changes. avid says my account is current and active, so does ilock, I've made no changes to warrant this.

yesterday I updated to the latest pt 2022.10 to see if that's helped and it didn't. ilock was updated and is current. also my ilock user id has not changed nor have I created a second account. my initial user name is the same according to avid and ilock which has always been my email..

I've spent an entire day reading and troubleshooting from these threads with zero results other than wasting time. it be so easy if we could call a help desk.. can you please look up my case number maybe have them look into my account settings for some oddity? thanks you..