Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 03-23-2015, 10:11 AM

Default Where is my No Charge Pro Tools 12 Upgrade?

There is no new software... I bought the 11 in January and bought it with the update plan. No new v12 software in my account. Newest is 11.31

===========

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is only for customers inquiring about status of their Pro Tools 12.0 Upgrade. Other posts will be removed (please use other threads for other topics).
  1. If you purchase the Pro Tools Annual Upgrade Plan and do not have software installers in your account please reply here.
  2. Check this KB Article to see if you have your upgrade.
  3. Please see This Announcement for more info, and note that Upgrades are being processed as quickly as possible.
  4. Please be patient, if entitled to an upgrade you should see the new product in your Avid account soon.
  5. If inquiring about your upgrade, please make sure that your community email matches the email address used for your Avid account then reply to this thread. Do not put your email in your post unless you want to expose it to spammers!
===========

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 03-27-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12 is available for purchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiz View Post
There is no new software... I bought the 11 in January and bought it with the update plan. No new v12 software in my account. Newest is 11.31
Found your account info and looking into this. It is taking some time to process the existing product/accounts, but will do everything I can to help.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:47 AM

Is 12 supposed to appear in my account? I did the LE educational upgrade before Christmas which said 16 months of the support plan including 12... Only have 11.31... Yikes.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:47 AM

Ok, thanks for helping.. Just find it strange it wasn't in my account already... Can't be that hard to keep track of customers already bought the update plan. I thought that was automatic in you're system..
Old 03-23-2015, 11:49 AM

I did my PT 10+ CPTK to 11HD upgrade through Sweetwater in December. No PT 12 in my acct either.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grame99 View Post
Is 12 supposed to appear in my account? I did the LE educational upgrade before Christmas which said 16 months of the support plan including 12... Only have 11.31... Yikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankin View Post
I did my PT 10+ CPTK to 11HD upgrade through Sweetwater in December. No PT 12 in my acct either.
If you bought a PT/PTHD 11 Upgrade on/after the date listed in http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/f...14-Offer-FAQ#4 then you do get 12. Existing registered/activated products are being processed and it will take a little time to complete all of them but you will see it in your account.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:59 AM

Hi everyone, some people who purchased an annual upgrade plan and are entitled to PT12 are not seeing that represented in their accounts yet. These entitlements are in the process of being deposited and will be complete within the next couple of weeks (most should be quicker than that).

Thanks for your patience,
Tony
Old 03-23-2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Cariddi View Post
Hi everyone, some people who purchased an annual upgrade plan and are entitled to PT12 are not seeing that represented in their accounts yet. These entitlements are in the process of being deposited and will be complete within the next couple of weeks (most should be quicker than that).

Thanks for your patience,
Tony
Mr Tony,what about the 4 years of free upgrades of Education version?
Old 03-23-2015, 12:02 PM

Default Pro Tools 12 is available for purchase!

Weeks you're kidding right? This is not acceptable at all.. Fact we should be the first ones to get the release minutes after the release, hours at max...I've never seen something like this in 20years. I've got the license on my Ilok already.. A download link should be easy...If you don't have a license its not possible to use it anyway so why not make a download link for everybody on the support page.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiz View Post
Weeks you're kidding right? This is not acceptable at all.. Fact we should be the first ones to get the release minutes after the release, hours at max...I've never seen something like this in 20years. I've got the license on my Ilok already.. A download link should be easy...If you don't have a license its not possible to use it anyway so why not make a download link for everybody on the support page.
Indeed ... we were the first people to pay for the plan since October .... it's shame when you just say weeks .... do you know about something called " loyal clients " ??

well you have to keep them
macOS 14.3
Pro Tools 2024.3
Logic Pro X
Reason 12

UA Apollo 8p
Apogee Thunderbridge/Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6
Eleven Rack/Focusrite ISA Two/Onyx 1640i
UAD Satellite Quad
MOOG Mother 32
Nektar Panorama P1
Axiom AIR 49/Axiom 49/Yamaha P35
Fender Mustang/Marshall Amp/Ibanez Pedals/Fender Strat/Yamaha FG820L/Martin DJr10e
Genelec 8040b/Yamaha HS80s/M-Audio BX5a
Beats Solo/Shure SRH1840/Slate VMS

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7KfV..._branch=1&nd=1