Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 09-16-2011, 07:40 AM

Default Help - Lost Melodyne Activation Code

I installed Melodyne Essential long ago but did not activate it. Now I can't seem to loocate the third party information in my 11R materials. I contacted Avid support by phone and they said that they had no codes for third party packages and to contact Celemony. I contacted Celemony and they said that I would need to contact Avid for third party activation codes. Anyone know where/how I might get this resolved?

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Help - Lost Melodyne Activation Code

should be in your Avid account or in a email. How did you get it activated if you did not register it? The way it worked for me when I bought PT7.3 was you registered the number on the card, then the auth number shows in your Avid account.

And for PT8, I believe all I had to do was register PT8 LE and the third party content stuff showed up in my Avid account with the auth for Melodyne.

I've never even used Melodyne Essentials, I got the full program.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 09-18-2011, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the reply. The only things that are listed in "My Products" are the 11R Expansion Pack and an MP3 option. The original registration for the 11R & ProTools LE 8 were done on the old Digidesign site. BTW, Celemony also said that the Melodyne authorization should show up in my account. I'll try again to work this out with Avid Support.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:40 PM

Melodyne is not working for me either. I tried the code I recieved when I loaded my boxed Pro Tools software and what not. Everytime I try to contact Melodyne I get another reason. I can't even email them. They say my email client is not this or that but I have Windows Live Mail. They do not have a phone number listed and only an address. They state that I have to mail them in Germany. What a bunch of fking malarkey! I have my avid account also with a verified something code for my melodyne but when I tried to input it it said not good or something of that nature. I've been trying all day with a pretty busy music associate. I think we r both fed up with Melodyne and she is going to go the Cher TPain route to get the other companie's software instead. It's the strangest thing also, I'm in my own puter as an administrator & when I tried to activate my Melodyne essentials to try out the basics it said<Sign in as administrator. It was like some fking demon kept doing computer diablocis that did not make sense. What sort of aholes would have an entire music company and not even put up one decent contact support email address!@ ? Melodyne is making it impossible to even get a hold of them. So u want me to spend my valuable time writing a letter to them in Germany, spending more money on postage, waiting months to maybe (or never) hear back from them so I can activate my Melodyne which was supposed to come with m y avid Pro Tools. Hey Mr. Protools you take care of the German buswa over there because I don't want to damn deal with them! You aren't paying me enough! You need to make sure that those codes r correct here in the States on my purchase! in my account. My name is Space4million. Figure it out and get it going. Don't sell me bunk. Your system is hard enough as it is (don't forget you wasted my precious time on gung and junk) plus all the uneasy Pro Tools dislogic that makes it so difficult at times. If I do get an upgrade on a vocal anything, well first off I'll make sure to sing my notes in pitch (no cheating) and get any singers I have singing in key (what a bunch of bull on that) and if I want an effect I may get the other companies online [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]. I have a rackmount for voice effects but to be honest there is still nothing like the real thing, real chorus singers, people who CAN SING in key and all that! The rest is sort of rediculous at times! Make Popeye or the monster sing in key? How is he/she going to sing live on tour if they can't even sing in pitch! Let the real singers sing please already! Next they will make u a walking plastic doll who can do anything and fly like superman, and say its you. Too bad my music associate really needs that melodtyne or tpain auto tune thingy real bad for some big clients though. I [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ed up her time with Avid and Melodyne!