How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2014, 12:08 AM

Default Metric Halo Production Bundle 2.0

http://mhsecure.com/metric_halo/prod...e-for-aax.html

Finally, an update for one of the first plugin bundle to make it to AAX DSP and native. Features a new plugin, "dirty delay", and PC support. On sale now as well. Great plugins, most of them. Well worth the price for the good ones. Go get it!

The update is free for current owners... Dirty delay is VERY NICE! Happy friday!!

Phone +46707773443
Old 09-19-2014, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Metric Halo Production Bundle 2.0

Oh that's great news, thanks for the heads up!

Version 1.0.5 worked on pc too, can't wait to try dirty delay though..
but still V2 not compatible with win8?
RME Fireface UFX
24 GB DDR3
Win7 x64 Ult. (Sp1)
Old 09-19-2014, 01:15 AM

Gets even more tempting

I just opened a "ticket" with MH to see if there is an upgrade option to the bundle as I had no response from the email I send to sales. Let's see...

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 09-19-2014, 02:18 AM

Metric Halo is proud to announce a major update to the Production Bundle

Version 2 of the Production Bundle is available now with a number of exciting new features including:

New Plugin: MH Dirty Delay
VST versions of all plugins for both Mac OS and Windows
Band Linking in the Multiband Plugins
UI Resizability in all plugins
Universal Preset Manager for all plugins
Enhancements to the signal processing algorithms in TransientControl and Character
UI Improvements for all plugins
Bug fixes and code optimizations
Enabled host-based authorizations - iLok dongle no longer required
Fantastic-Sounding New Plugin: MH Dirty Delay

Watch the 5 Minute Overview Video

Introductory Price - $75
Buy Now

MH Dirty Delay is a visceral, gritty and flexible feedback delay processor with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path. You can create awesome vintage echo and tape-delay sounds as well as lush and subtle spaces in a mix.

Update Price
If you own a Production Bundle license, this update is Free; just download the new installer (which includes Dirty Delay, and the new VST versions) - your existing license will enable you to use the updated and added plugins. You can be up and running in no time!

If you own an individual license of a specific plugin, the update for that plugin is Free. If you want to upgrade to the full Production Bundle, click here to send an email to: Metric Halo Sales to receive a special discount upgrade coupon for $50 off for each individual license you already own (include your iLok ID in the email to verify eligibility).

New Licenses - Intro Price
MH Production Bundle contains 8 plugins (ChannelStrip, Character, TransientControl, Multiband Expander, Multiband Dynamics, HaloVerb, Precision DeEsser and Dirty Delay*) that run as Native and DSP plugins on
AU, AAX and VST for both Mac and Windows with one license for all platforms. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts. The Production Bundle requires an ilok.com account for licensing. Your license may be installed on an iLok dongle for portability or on your computer for convenience - no iLok dongle is required.

MH Production Bundle plugins incorporate Metric Halo's shared plugin preset manager which allows you to share presets across plugin formats; for example, you can make a preset in a VST host and then select it in an AU host or Pro Tools.

For a limited time, new licenses of Production Bundle are available at the introductory price of only $299!
Or, you can purchase any of the individual plugins for the introductory price of only $75!

Metric Halo plug-ins are rightly considered legendary classics and with these deals, you don’t have to settle for less!

This special pricing is available through your local Metric Halo dealer or distributor, as well as directly from Metric Halo via the Online Store. Offer expires 10/31/2014.

Metric Halo
Phone: 1-727-725-9555
Fax: 1-603-250-2451
www.mhlabs.com
* MH Dirty Delay does not support AAX|DSP - it is native only for VST, AU and AAX.

Phone +46707773443

Last edited by WorldStudios; 09-19-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
Gets even more tempting

I just opened a "ticket" with MH to see if there is an upgrade option to the bundle as I had no response from the email I send to sales. Let's see...

Stephen
Says in the email that the update is free.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStudios View Post
For a limited time, new licenses of Production Bundle are available at the introductory price of only $299!
Or, you can purchase any of the individual plugins for the introductory price of only $75!

Mmm...So, they're extending the current sale price of the Production Bundle 1 to the new Productions bundle. Nice.

Hey WorldStudios, where did you get that info in your second post about the discounts for current individual license holders?

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Home/mobile: Focusrite Red 8Pre+HD32R / Clarett 4Pre
Road/hotel: Roland OctaCaputre / Apogee One
Old 09-19-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaone View Post
Says in the email that the update is free.
"If you own an individual license of a specific plugin, the update for that plugin is Free. If you want to upgrade to the full Production Bundle, click here to send an email to: Metric Halo Sales to receive a special discount upgrade coupon for $50 off for each individual license you already own (include your iLok ID in the email to verify eligibility)."

That was the info I was waiting for.

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 09-19-2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnoty View Post
Oh that's great news, thanks for the heads up!

Version 1.0.5 worked on pc too, can't wait to try dirty delay though..
but still V2 not compatible with win8?
Where are you seeing that?

On the download page it says MIN OS: Windows 7

I take that to mean the minimum/oldest version supported is Windows 7. So Windows 8 should work fine. I know the channel strip has worked fine for me on Windows 8.1 and PT11

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 09-19-2014, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
"If you own an individual license of a specific plugin, the update for that plugin is Free. If you want to upgrade to the full Production Bundle, click here to send an email to: Metric Halo Sales to receive a special discount upgrade coupon for $50 off for each individual license you already own (include your iLok ID in the email to verify eligibility)."
Can someone forward the email with the link to email MH about this discount to me?

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Home/mobile: Focusrite Red 8Pre+HD32R / Clarett 4Pre
Road/hotel: Roland OctaCaputre / Apogee One
Old 09-19-2014, 09:53 AM

The mail link is as follows:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Upgrade to Production Bundle
Body: I would like to upgrade to the Production Bundle. Please send me a coupon for $50 off of the Production Bundle for each of the individual licenses I already own. My iLok account ID is: