Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 12-08-2010, 06:14 AM

Default D Command PT9 Bug

Just to let you know I was only able to update the Firmware of my Master but not the Fader Pack in PT9.0.0. Kept crashing and beach balling. I reverted back to the old v7+ firmware and just did not up date firmware when setting up my ethernet controllers under PT9. D Command with older firmware seems to work fine right now in PT9. Thank God we have a dual boot drive with my older v7 PT and Tiger OS when we upgraded to 9.0.

The PT 9 Bugs forum says this only happens in D Controls and C|24s but obviously this is a D Command bug as well. The Master section upgraded to v8+ firmware but for some reason the Fader packs don't.

Just posting just in case others have the same problems.
www.hitproductions.net
Old 12-08-2010, 09:20 PM

Default Re: D Command PT9 Bug

New bug popped up with this D Command. This time the master fader packed crashed and only the monitor section works all the faders do not work. I sort of remembered when I first installed PT9 I recalled the Icon firmware upgraded at once without a problem. Having installed the older firmware made it work for a time. We are opening a lot of old sessions in 9 so that may have something to do.

Not the end of the world but the Icon is just difficult to work with. Anybody have any problems lately?
www.hitproductions.net