How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2021, 09:17 PM

Default “Subscription license has expired”

Hello!

When I try to open Pro Tools I’m getting a screen that says my subscription license has expired. I click continue & then get a screen saying “All visible licenses have expired” so I press the activate button which takes me to my license account login window. I click next & a window appears saying “select license to activate”. My subscription renews on Jun 30, 2022 & my account was debited the monthly fee on July 2nd. I have uninstalled/reinstalled PT as well as iLok cloud manager. ILok cloud manager is showing me that the subscription has expired…completely at odds with Avid. I have also tried activating/deactivating PT with iLok. Zero result. Zero response from Avid. Need it fixed as the problem is costing me time & money. I had to turn a client away yesterday.

Anybody know the answer to this?
Old 07-09-2021, 10:12 PM

Default Re: “Subscription license has expired”

Welcome to the community.

I couldn't find a support case logged for this - definitely start one using Access the Support Center > Equipment in my.avid.com if you run into something preventing you from using the software. If you started one under a different account/email please reply with the case #.

I synchronized your licenses so you should launch iLok License Manager and make sure they are activated to an iLok or iLok Cloud. You also had a few obsolete/expired licenses so I revoked those to make sure they don't conflict.

Reply back or start a support case if still having trouble. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2021, 10:46 PM

Default Re: “Subscription license has expired”

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Welcome to the community.

I couldn't find a support case logged for this - definitely start one using Access the Support Center > Equipment in my.avid.com if you run into something preventing you from using the software. If you started one under a different account/email please reply with the case #.

I synchronized your licenses so you should launch iLok License Manager and make sure they are activated to an iLok or iLok Cloud. You also had a few obsolete/expired licenses so I revoked those to make sure they don't conflict.

Reply back or start a support case if still having trouble. Thanks!
Back in business! Thanks a million Jeffro