Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 07-21-2011, 01:24 AM

Default Can't find activation code? Computer crashed but no longer have the user manual

Hello,

Recently my computer crashed in which I had to reformat the entire system. Today I went back and reinstalled Pro Tools LE 8 but when it asked for the activation code I could not find my user manual. I own an MBox Pro 2 which the Pro Tools CD came with. Is there any way I can get an activation code. I was able to get the 8.0.1 upgrade so I do have an account in which I received that update from. I also have receipts for proof of purchase.

Thanks
Old 07-21-2011, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Can't find activation code? Computer crashed but no longer have the user manual

As the original registered owner, you'll need to get that information from Avid.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Can't find activation code? Computer crashed but no longer have the user manual

Your license(s) may be in your Avid Account. If not, as JMS stated, you'll have to contact Avid for help.

Cheers,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction