Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 01:08 AM

Default help!!! activating plugins.

i bought an mbox2 factory bundle and i can get activate the plug ins. i've registered the ilok, i unistalled pro tools and reinstalled it thinking that i may have dl'ed trial plug ins, but still no avail. i get a prompt to activate the plug ins everytime i start up pro tools. i've searched the forums, and still can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. any help? thank you.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:14 AM

Default Re: help!!! activating plugins.

Besides registering your iLok, did you also download the additional Factory Bundle licenses to your iLok key? On your iLok page, you can see what is on your key.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 AM

Can you be more specific? What plug-ins aren't authorizing?

The most common mistake people make is installing extra plug-in demos that aren't part of their particular factory bundle. All you need to do with the iLok is plug it in to your computer, it's pre-authorized with all the authoriztions you get with your bundle. The plug-ins that come with Mbox2 factory are: Moogerfooger Analog Delay, JOEMEEK SC2 Compressor, JOEMEEK VC5 Meequalizer, Maxim and Cosmonaut Voice. If you're getting pop-ups asking you to authorize any plug-ins that aren't among those 5, then you've installed demos that you don't have licenses for.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:56 PM

I'm having similar trouble in that I've installed the factory bundle i.e Joe Meek, Moogerfooger but they don't show uop as inserts in my list. The icons for them show up in the plug-ins folder but not anywhere else.

I'll have to do some reading on the different types but can I run my guitar through the Moogerfooger delay and onto the track in realtime or is this plug-in only for after you've recorded the "dry" track.

Does the Ilok have anything to do with these plug-ins maybe not working?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:35 PM

all of those plug-ins pop up when i start up pro tools. when i look at my ilok on ilok.com it says i have the licenses for those plug ins and they never expire. all of those plug-ins pop up when i start up pro tools. when i try to authorize it, it says "to authorize this ilok, please insert the license card for this software." also, is the bomb factory one that i'm supposed to have? thanks.