Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2014, 01:41 PM

Default Audio Configuration Problem - Fast Track C400 + Studio one 2.6

Hello guys

I'm using a Fast Track C400 audio interface. I plug my guitar in the line input (because i'm using a pod hd 500 as a simulator) and i can hear me perfectly wit my headphones.

However , when I turn on my DAW ( Studio One 2.6 ) to my recordings , the sound disappears . I can only hear the audio from my guitar if turn "on" the audio directly on the tracks.. which is bad because of the latency.. What I wanted was to monitor the audio I play straight from the C400 with my headphones ( I do not own reference monitors ). This happens only when i'm not recording (my daw is closed). I think this is called "Direct monitoring"

Remember that the configuration of the driver audio of the software is the driver for the C400 , since I'm NOT pluging the Pod Hd via USB on my computer .

Could someone help me ? What can I be doing wrong?

config :

Guitar - Pod Hd 500 - Fast Track C400 - Computer
Software : Studio One 2.6
Already updated the drivers c400 , and Pod
Old 03-13-2014, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Audio Configuration Problem - Fast Track C400 + Studio one 2.6

Problem solved

There is a button in the pannel of the software driver called "Disable Host Control".

Thank's anyway