Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > System 5

Old 07-06-2020, 06:14 AM

Default EuCon 2.5.6 needed

Hello System 5 Supporter,
after a HDD crash I had to setup my (old) production Mac from scratch ... but now my System 5 MC Pro doesn't see my workstation anymore. It seems like my PT 9.05 on my Snow Leopard needs EuCon 2.5.6 ... but this is not available anymore online. Can anybody provide me with this Eucon Version package (MC and MacWS)? Or does anybody know what the trouble causes? I spent already 70 hours trying to get it back to life (differnt Mac hardware, different OSX, different Eucon packages, different router, different router ranges and settings, etc.). As my entire studio is cabled to 4 HD 192 IOs I am pretty stuck to this old system. Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance, Chris
Old 07-08-2020, 09:53 AM

Default Re: EuCon 2.5.6 needed

The Problem is solved and EuCon 2.5.6 is not needed to get this setup running!. It now works again under V2.6.2. The problem was solved (funny enough) by adding another user to the Mac OS and it seems to be necessary to have a password assigned. As soon as a new password protected new client was set up ... the Workstation apeared again on the MC!