Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2021, 07:11 AM

Default Is anyone having issues with 2021.10 and an HDX card in expansion chassis?

I went to 2021.10 a few weeks back and it ran well for a week or so and then all of a sudden it stopped seeing my HDX card. Is this what I am to understand that .10 doesn't support an HDX card anymore? I find that mind blowing. Someone on a forum spoke about running .10 with the .7 HD Driver which I finagled in and it worked ok but then I started having issues with that so with the help of Sweetwater I just went fully back to .7 and protools is running well but my Native Instruments infrastructure with the S61 and Komplete is now not supported and having issues. To say I am maxed out with all if the is an understatement. I'm falling behind at work with all the downtime and tech time. Does anyone know the solution?

Thanks