Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Old 11-18-2006, 02:26 PM

Default Authorization needed for included plugins

I just got a Mbox Pro. It says it includes free plugins Bomb Factory, and a whole bunch more. After I loaded the ProTools app and hooked up the Mbox and started the app the first time and entered my protools auth code I had to leave so I turn off the app. The next time I tried to start it I got hit with all these prompts to get authorization codes. I did a clean uninstall and still am having the same problem. After I go through quitting on each prompt for a code for each plugin I end up with no plugins once ProTools starts. What am I doing wrong... this can't be right?
Old 11-18-2006, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Authorization needed for included plugins

There should be cards in the box with separate auth codes for the plugins, or do you have an iLok? Read all the fine print... all the info you need should be there.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Administrator

You have probably installed updates for otptional paid plug-in or other softgware that was not included with the particular product that you purchased. If you have installed other software, see the page linked from the iLok Authorization Info link on the right side of the Support section:
http://www.digidesign.com/support

Near the top on that page is a link to this page:
Pop-up Authorization Messages - Trial Licenses - Removing Optional Plug-Ins & Software
Old 11-19-2006, 06:33 AM

Isn't bomb factory included? There is no card for it and the site details say it's included. There are cards for all the ignition pack tools and then there is the registration code for the ProTools LE in the getting started booklet. How do I get the free plugins on the install disc to work or am I missing something.