Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2010, 07:04 PM

Default Strike : Import Session Data problems

When I import session data of a Strike Instrument Track into a newer version of the same session/song, the region comes in at approximately half of the original size, causing Strike to playback twice as fast, as well as in the wrong place. I tried all speeds in Strike (Normal, Double, Half). I was able to TCE the region out to make it look normal size and line it up, but now Strike is playing the wrong half of the pattern back. Any help is greatly appreciated - Thanks