Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 01-13-2014, 10:40 PM

Default Quicktime Bounce Bug?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering with this thread, as it seems there are more bugs than possible answers at this point. What an utter nightmare this release has been.

But, so I can say I tried...

I can't bounce video out of my session. Just a basic bounce, highlight a region... bounce to disk. I chose MPEG4, basic settings. It took FOREVER to bounce a 5 second region of video and audio, and naturally... bounced the wrong video with it. It randomly grabbed a chunk of video somewhere down the timeline. (Multiple videos in session.)

I'm guessing there may already be a thread on this, it's such a basic flaw. But, it's hard to dig through the sea of bugs and complaints threads to find anything.

Any idea on this one? I just want to bounce video, you know... like the last two versions of Pro Tools allowed you to do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Quicktime Bounce Bug?

Sorry...

PT11.1, New Macbook Pro, Mavs, 8GB, about 15 audio tracks, one video track with multiple chunks of video.