Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10-28-2015, 02:36 PM
harrismix harrismix is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 10
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Thanks Simon!!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Eric Lambert's Avatar
Eric Lambert Eric Lambert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,801
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismix View Post
There you go Avid, please put it back!! Some of us need it! I have several thousand dollars in hardware here that's currently switched off.
You hardware isn't marooned. Why not just use the posted version until they offer the update?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-28-2015, 09:56 PM
harrismix harrismix is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 10
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Roll back my entire operating system and have to re-install all he updated apps and software on my entire system, just because Avid decided to remove the working update from the website?

Last edited by harrismix; 10-29-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Brahamh Brahamh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Posts: 8
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

So as of now, there is no El Capitan support? I just want to stop searching the internet to see if I have missed something. I'm going cray cray trying to figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Eric Lambert's Avatar
Eric Lambert Eric Lambert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,801
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismix View Post
Roll back my entire operating system and have to re-install all he updated apps and software on my entire system, just because Avid decided to remove the working update from the website? Thankfully I didn't need to because I managed to find the pulled update from another source and guess what? It works perfectly including the pan controls. Thanks!
Where did you find the pulled update? I'd like to give it a go ASAP and it's not in my account either.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Brahamh Brahamh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Posts: 8
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
Where did you find the pulled update? I'd like to give it a go ASAP and it's not in my account either.
Yes, I would like to have it, too! My flow is so interrupted by this.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-31-2015, 09:53 AM
Fishbone Fishbone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Brazil
Posts: 32
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Guys,

3.3.2 is still on euphonix site, it's just not "listed", if you know what I mean
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-31-2015, 11:05 AM
zhangyuf0224 zhangyuf0224 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Beijing
Posts: 2
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbone View Post
Guys,

3.3.2 is still on euphonix site, it's just not "listed", if you know what I mean
Yo Fishbone you are the man!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-01-2015, 12:46 PM
john1192 john1192 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Woodland Hills
Posts: 5,780
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbone View Post
Guys,

3.3.2 is still on euphonix site, it's just not "listed", if you know what I mean
3.3.2 is not in my account or when searching the euphonix aivd site as you say not listed .. am i missing something ??
__________________
Macmini M1 8/512 -OS 12.3.1 and PT2022.4
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro

Macbook Pro july 2014 2.5ghz 16gb ram 512gb SSD - OS11.6.5 - PT 2021.3
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-01-2015, 02:05 PM
simonjewel's Avatar
simonjewel simonjewel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 295
Default Re: El Capitan Support for Artist Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1192 View Post
3.3.2 is not in my account or when searching the euphonix aivd site as you say not listed .. am i missing something ??

No, they took it down
__________________
Mac Pro 2x2.8 ghz Intel Zeon, 20 gig ram, Yosemite 10.10.5, Pro Tools 10,11,12.7.1, Logic Pro X 10.2, UA Apollo 16 quad, UA Octo Pcies, Dangerous Music 2 Bus, Antelope Audio Satori, Lynx Studio Hilo, Neve 542, Neve 511, API 505 DI, Bettermaker CV502. Avid Artist Mix, Avid Artist Control, Softube Console 1 mk11.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Artist series, Eucontrol, Support: Sorry, I don't get it. OTARI Artist Series 15 08-09-2013 09:07 AM
artist series and mac osx 10.8? trock Artist Series 2 09-07-2012 06:01 AM
Artist Series vs C|24 Bill Denton Artist Series 2 01-30-2011 02:37 PM
CSCooper MCS Series vs EU Artist Series? GrievousAngel Artist Series 1 12-01-2010 02:10 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com