Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 08-31-2013, 09:29 AM

Default FS: Pair of JBL LSR28P Studio Monitor Speakers - Like New! - $700

For Sale: Two JBL LSR28P Studio Monitor Speakers. FREE Stands & Covers

I purchased these two JBL LSR28P Studio Monitor Speakers to use in a home-based Pro Tools Audio Studio, but moved before I could setup my studio. The speakers are virtually new! Each speaker was tested, reboxed, and has been stored in a temperature controlled environment (my bedroom closet) ever since. Sound amazing, look and work like new!

The LSR28P combines two high power amplifiers with an active crossover system which includes over 250 watts of continuous low frequency power and 120 watts for the high frequency. These are heavy, professional studio-quality speakers that are used in some of the best recording studios in the world.

User adjustments (via DIP switches on the back) include level calibration for setting with professional and semiprofessional equipment as well as fine tuning of levels with variable level trim. XLR and 1/4" input connections are included to accommodate balanced and unbalanced signals.

The frequency response of bass and treble amplitudes can also be adjusted to compensate for placement and room absorption characteristics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look and sound like-new! I paid $2200 for these speakers brand-new, but will sell them for $350 each...total $700...FIRM!

Price includes custom "LeCover" speaker covers, a pair of MS-6000 Monitor Stands, and the original JBL factory boxes.
This is a great price for incredible-sounding, high-quality Studio Monitor speakers!

See my Craig's List ad for actual photos of these speakers: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/4022100356.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the JBL spec sheet at: http://www.jblpro.com/pub/recording/lsr28p.pdf

Read an excellent review by Digital Pro Sound Magazine at:
http://www.digitalprosound.com/Htm/R...jbl-lsr28p.htm

Price includes a pair of MS-6000 Monitor Stands ($210 value) for FREE!
These are perfect, professional stands for the JBL LSR28P Studio Monitor Speakers.

See these stands at: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musician...65-i1142210.gc

Located in Placerville CA near Sacramento. Available for pickup, can meet you in the Sacramento area, or you pay shipping.

Call Sandy at 408-674-5730 or send e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Wizman; 09-06-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:46 PM

Default Re: FS: Pair of JBL LSR28P Studio Monitor Speakers - Like New! - $700

Still available.

Price includes custom "LeCover" speaker covers, a pair of MS-6000 Monitor Stands, and the original JBL factory boxes.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:15 AM

Hello,
I´m just waiting for my JBL speakers LSR28 from Nashville.

I´l need next two JBL LSR28p for surround, can You packing monitors to send by USPS international? I have paypal.

Jiri
Old 10-07-2021, 08:25 AM

Are the jbl lsr28p stll available?
Old 10-07-2021, 09:45 AM

That was 8 years ago.
HDX, Mac Studio, Rupert Neve 511 x 9, Rupert Neve 551 x 8, Manley Variable Mu, Massive Passive, Stereo Pultec, ELOP, VoxBox, and DVC, DBX 160s, Daking Fet III, Distressors, M905 Monitor Controller and other cool stuff.