Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 07-24-2014, 01:46 AM

Default Eucon client can not access the bonjour service - This will NOT install now!

I don't know what's going on. Ive been using the Avid Artist Mix Series with no problems. Tonight as I reboot my computer and click on the Eucon icon I get this. Eucon client can not access the bonjour service and will now exit. I go to uninstall reboot computer reinstall with the newest update by the way and I still get this!

How can this be is beyond me.

Can someone please help me here?

Thank you

Ok I solved the problem myself. If anyone of you have this happen to you. Like I said I un-installed the software rebooted computer reinstalled latest update still was getting Eucon client can not access the bonjour service and will now exit.

The light bulb when off. I looked for the Eucon and Bonjour folders and selected all files because even after uninstall there were files left over. After I deleted all files. I reinstalled latest version again this time it works.

Last edited by shamanrock; 07-24-2014 at 03:19 AM.