Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020

Old 01-07-2022, 03:45 AM

Default Re: BUG: Tracks hiden dont keep hiden when save and open the same sesion

Same here.

Hidden active/inactive tracks unhidden on reopen.
Same with folder tracks and routing folders (which is partly why I don't use them much).
Same with tracks pane. I don't see it with clips pane.

I've just learned to live with it. It's not that often I close/reopen sessions. I sometimes have the same session open for days.
Old 02-15-2022, 02:58 AM

Default Re: BUG: Tracks hiden dont keep hiden when save and open the same sesion

Same thing here with INACTIVE tracks, I find it very confusing, annoying, and source of possible mistakes.
Avid please do something, this is not suitable for professional use and makes collaboration a big problem.
Old 10-16-2022, 08:38 PM

Same thing here. I thought my sessions might be corrupted, made a new session, imported everything and the problem kept occurring. I only hide inactive tracks. This has been happening for way over a year. In strange way it's a relief that this is not an operator error or a bug in my particular system, but it doesn't make it any less irritating. Cheers.