Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 12:53 AM

Default importin audio+video-bugs

hi there,

just wanted to mention that i´ve got some probs with importing (drag+drop) audio- or video material in PT 7.3.cs3.

if i´m running multiple videos on one video-track and i want to drag+drop some audio regions from the finder into some existing tracks, pro tools wants to import this audio-files as video-files... quitting this session+re-opening does the job.

also video-importing probs:

i had 6 avi-videos in one track. later i deleted one video to replace it with a newer version of this cut. as it comes to drag+drop the new video into the existing video-track, pro tools imported it but finally it was shorter at about 30 minutes as it should be. so - it cutted it itself...
quitting+reopening does the job.

not that big deal. but i bought pt 7.3 exactly for this new multi-video-options... exactly this options aren´t working perfectly.

someone else with this probs here??

thnx,
Old 06-08-2007, 04:46 AM

Default Re: importin audio+video-bugs

I have had lots of messy errors with drag n drop video into PT. If I use the import function under the file menu everything works fine however, so it's no big problem to work around.