Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 07-08-2016, 11:10 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools product shows "No download available" (missing all installers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesele View Post
Thanks Jeffro
You're welcome, glad I could help.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools product shows "No download available" (missing all installers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkSD View Post
I've submitted a case and attached the receipt.
Looks like Matt was able to sort this out, and your "Pro Tools | Software with 12-Month Upgrade and Support Plan" is in your account with the correct downloads. You should have received an email notice from your support case. Hope that got things back on track.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Looks like Matt was able to sort this out, and your "Pro Tools | Software with 12-Month Upgrade and Support Plan" is in your account with the correct downloads. You should have received an email notice from your support case. Hope that got things back on track.
Yes! everything is sorted out. thank you

Seems the problem was, that I changed the Emailadress associated with my Avid account, but the change somehow didn't get through correctly.
In case anyone else might have a similar problem.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:47 PM

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue. I see the PT12 but there are no files or updates or anything. They used to be there but now they have disappeared.

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 07-15-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Support Case 02997342
Old 07-19-2016, 12:22 AM

hello, I am having possibly the same issue.

today I was attempting to download pro tools 11 on a second computer. Initially when I logged in, the pro tools 11 and plugins were listed under my products. After leaving the page and then navigating back, however, the pro tools 11 product was missing from my list of products i own. I have the licensees for it on my ilok, so I am not sure what has happened or how to download the software. If anyone has any information on how to rectify this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
Old 07-19-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkSD View Post
Yes! everything is sorted out. thank you

Seems the problem was, that I changed the Emailadress associated with my Avid account, but the change somehow didn't get through correctly.
In case anyone else might have a similar problem.
Hi, I think my issue might be the same. I had updated my email right before the pro tools 11 download link disappeared and suspected that the change may have been part or all of the cause. How did you fix it once you realized that had caused the issue?

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarak View Post
Hi, I think my issue might be the same. I had updated my email right before the pro tools 11 download link disappeared and suspected that the change may have been part or all of the cause. How did you fix it once you realized that had caused the issue?

Thanks!
Please submit your info to Avid CS via one of the following:
Old 10-15-2016, 01:52 PM

hi
from my account 12.4 installer disappeared..
can Avid restore my download file ?
Thank you
Asus X99A Yosemite
Old 10-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtools View Post
hi
from my account 12.4 installer disappeared..
can Avid restore my download file ?
Thank you
Your account shows a fragmented product which is also missing System ID and support info. Please start a case with all of your info (including current/previous email address) at avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support > Contact Support
Old 11-30-2016, 05:41 PM

Wow, long time. I too am having the missing downloads issue on my now expired - though perpetual 12.4 pro tools install.

I'm not sure where to go or how to contact support to get it fixed?

I did change my email address along the way, as I see others are saying, maybe that's the problem. But I find no way to change it back!

Help?