Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI

Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 AM

Question Problem w/ PT not reconizing midi controls

I have a M-Audio Oxygen 49 midi connected via usb to my imac and PT 8 DOES acknowledge that it's there, I'm able to use any virtual instrument at any given time, but I would like to also use the controller to do exactly that...control it!

I have gone into the peripherals>midi controller, then have assigned the "type" to m-audio keyboard and receive from>oxygen 49 and receive to>oxygen 49. (it does not given any other option)

I also have enabled the midi machine remote control "slave"
and I am still NOT able to control PT with the faders, knobs or the transport on the oxygen 49.

Any assistants would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

http://images.google.com/imgres?q=m+...t:429,r:11,s:0