Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Default Redeem License?

Not sure if this section of the forum is applicable but I've been running out of ideas on what to do and where to go....

So I purchased my ProTools M-Powered a while ago. Got the iLok registered on iLok's website. However, I've now lost the license. After checking out iLok's support for lost/stolen iLoks, it said I'd have to take this up with DigiDesign themselves.

So first off, am I totally screwed, even though I have ALL THE RECEIPTS, ACTIVATION CODES, or whatever one might need as proof that I purchased this product? I really hope not. And second, is there any way I can get that license out of my lost iLok and into my newly purchased iLok?

Thanks for the help you guys!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Redeem License?

I have a similiar type of question. I have a PT8 LE system and it came with an activated and authorized iLok (the Mbox2 Factory package). I have now bought a second iLok and want to store to licenses for the Factory Bundle on the new iLok in addition to the one I already have. Nevertheless I can't seem to find the license code that was activated within the iLok that came with PT8.

Is it correct the licenses stored on the pre-activated iLok that comes with the Factory Bundles can't be stored (copied on to) on another iLok as well?