Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Mac)

Old 10-23-2014, 12:48 PM

Default Pro Tools SE can only find Church Organ

Hey team!
My mac recently had a melt down, so I had to have the hard drive replaced. Consequently after doing this, everything on my computer was wiped. So I had re install pro tools SE. I have a Fasttrack C600 interface and up until the reset, everything was working fine. Now after re installing pro tools SE it can only find the church organ in the software instruments?
Can anyone please shed some light on why this would be?

Thanks!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools SE can only find Church Organ

Not much useful info here.

What OS X version? What exact version of SE? (From the About Menu inside Pro Tools).

By only find you mean the that is all that is showing up on the insert menu (I and most other folks here never use SE, so maybe you don't even use a normal Pro Tools style plugin insert to do this?). Explain clearly exactly what you see, maybe include a screen shot.

What plugin files are actually currently in your plugins folder?

Which should be /Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins
Go there in a terminal window and give a directory listing.

e.g. In a terminal window type.

> cd /Library/Applciation Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins
> ls -l *

And copy and paste the output here.

Also try trashing prefs and databases, instructions are under the "Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!" link above on this page.