Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Default Run Time Error When Using Sound Replacer

I'm getting a run time error anytime I use "Sound Replacer". The plug-in loads up, but then when I attempt to import an audio file into one of the 3 zones I immediately get a run time error and Pro Tools crashes. I've dumped the databases, have the latest 7.4 upgrade, and the latest Music Production toolkit upgrades. Any ideas on what can be causing this? Everything else seems to be running fine.