Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 01:21 PM

Default Re: snap to memory marker?

You can snap a region to a marker in grid mode. In the Grid pop-down menu, ( near nudge pop-down menu ) select regions/markers. Now while in grid mode you can drag and snap a region to markers as well as the defined grid value.

Rob

You could also locate to the marker ( using the numeric keypad ) and then 'control' + click with the grabber ( in slip mode ) on the region you would like to snap to the current cursor location.
Old 01-09-2002, 12:18 AM

Default snap to memory marker?

Hello -
I am new to this group so if this issue has been addressed recently and I missed it, I apologize.
Just wondering if there is a quick, easy way to snap a selection to a memory marker. I have put the marker directly on a grid mark and have been able to do it that way. Also, I have figured out how to snap to the playhead. Personally, both ways work fine for me, but my colleagues however, seem to think there should be an easier way. Is there? I have searched the manual/reference guide with no luck. Thanks in advance for your time.
Jon