Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-06-2011, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Euphonix Users — Welcome to the Avid Audio Forums

Raising prices for the work to add a few codes, or the image?
Please, understand I mean no offence to the Avid employees and dedicated audio gear creators.

I am glad I bought my rig when it was still Euphonix. And will always call it Euphonix. And will most likely buy used ones to add on Mc Mix's
Don't hate me because I am not on your side. Just a question of principle and integrity.
I am very happy for the new PT-PC users who will enjoy that range of product, and I believe things are made for sharing and in this world, companies buy other companies; it's a fact. What I am not too fond of is how AVID do their marketing. Long live Avid, but sorry, I am one of the disappointed client to have top class product with awesome support to be sold to a lesser customer service corporation.
This is my opinion, and should not be considered as a insult or a diminishing comment about any individual involved with Avid.
Thank you.