Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2021, 09:59 AM

Default Artist Mix not showing

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it is. since the past 2 weeks artist mix does not show up, shows up maybe (when it decides) then a restart and its gone completely. I am attaching the current software version screenshot. I can see in my EuControl Settings, it flickers (as in it shows for a fraction of a second and then goes away) does it random. Still doesnt work. I have tried the following PT support. Still no luck at all

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 9.16.13 AM.png
From PT Support:Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 9.16.13 AM.png
1. Have you checked Eucon and MC_Client are enabled from System Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> Accessibility and Full Disk Access ? If not please add them both to be enabled.

2. Do you have the ethernet cable connected directly to the computer or router/switch? On Eucon, are you able to see and Add the artist mix on Surfaces tab ?

3. Inside Pro Tools, if you go to:

Set Up -> Peripherals ->Ethernet controllers -> (verify that Enable Eucon is checked please)

As explained on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMIkocYE5Xw

4. May I please know if you create a new session you are also unable to work with the Artist Mix ? (this to know if the problem is about an specific session or all of them)

Also, please on the Soft Keys on Eucon, let me know what it says besides " Application "