Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2006, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Session Must Be On An Audio Record Volume

Yes, I reformatted the drives several times and nothing is working.
Shawn, yes the pop-up window does show up but when I try and change the T to a P or R, I get the not audio record volume message. I've tried everything that's posted on this thread and the other thread dealing with the 6.9.2 issues and nothing works. Frustrating
Old 02-03-2006, 07:38 PM

I understand how frustrating that can be. I honestly have no idea what could be causing the problem based on what you've layed out. It's also difficult sometimes to visualize how a problem can be fixed unless you're in front of it. Is there somebody in your area who could come and take a look at it? Maybe a PT guru you could hire for an hour? The only other suggestion I could make would be that you pickup another hard drive and see if the same thing happens. Also, please double-check that you're sure on the OS version, PT version, HD format and interface. I've chased problems with no apparent cause before only to find out the client wasn't supplying all of the information or the correct information. Not saying that's what you're doing, but it's always possible.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:15 PM

Thanks Shawn, yes it is frustrating but I'm not giving up. I'm going to go back to OS 10.4.3 and load 6.9 and see if that will work. I still have hope. Thanks for the many responses from all of you guy. I really appreciate all of the help.

Kenn
Old 03-21-2006, 08:43 AM

It's been a while so you probabaly figured it out! I just had the same problem. It was a result of using the migration assitant to transfer all my applications from my old computer. To solve the problem I deleted the Pro Tools application, preferences and the Digidesign folder in application support and re-installed Pro Tools. Pro Tools was the only app that did not work correctly.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:33 AM

I had the same issue and after days of searching the DUC and following suggestions, I called apple support. Cannot remember what we did, but we were able to get it to work. I know not real helpful, but I got the issue resolved.