Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 09-16-2004, 06:45 PM

Default Anyone been to DigiWorld in Daly City?

I just saw this posted on their home page. I'm thinking of attending AES this October and am curious about the trip to "Digi-Land".
Old 09-17-2004, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Anyone been to DigiWorld in Daly City?

I live here... Its great. Daly City is pretty much San Francisco, before they decided to call this block one sub city, and that one another..

I live in S.F., and I live like 8 blocks from the Digi building itself...

So I would say : "Come On Dowwwwnn" -- Just bring a jacket, S.F. is notorious for people thinking it is a sunny Cali place, but it is usually ice cold 24/7 - 365 - Even when the sun shines.. But I must admit, these last 2 weeks have been pretty dang hot (for us). But every night it is cold no matter what. Also since it has been so hot lately, there is no way it will keep up, so that is why I say,, bring clothes for the cold...

But where did they say exactly AES was going to be this year ?? At the Digi building, or some other place here in the city ??

It usually is held at like the Moscone Center, or maybe even the Cow Palace,, but I have never heard of a meeting for the public at the Digi building itself...