Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 09-14-2021, 07:31 PM

Default Some tracks miss in edited clip

Two secrets you need to know about cleaning your laminate floors

How to shine laminate floors: The best practical way!” - many people agreed with this topic. Laminate flooring is famous for its smooth and shiny surface. So it’s not easy to protect this delicate material during usage. Learn these two secrets in cleaning laminate floors to keep yours always good as new.

Secret 1: How to clean laminate floors with vinegar

We all know laminate floors have a protecting coat to keep them shiny for a long time. That’s why many people believe chemical store-bought cleaner solutions can damage this precious protecting coat. The good news is, you can make a simple cleaner solution at home for your laminate floor.

The first step is to sweep or vacuum your laminate floor thoroughly. Our goal is to eliminate any debris that can scratch the smooth surface during using the solution later on. Remember to make it dry clean. Wet clean can spread the debris further and start scratching your laminate floor at this very first step.

When you’re done with the dry cleaning, it’s time to make the magic cleaning solution. Combine a gallon of warm water with ½ white vinegar in a bucket. It’s just that easy! Now you have the homemade cleaning solution to move on to the next step.

Grab a microfiber pad, dip in the solution you just made, squeeze the excess water out as much as you can and start cleaning small areas one by one. Continue on until you work the whole floor. And that’s How to clean with Vinegar[/URL] solution for laminate flooring.

Secret 2: The best vacuum cleaner for laminate floors

Laminate floors are delicate, so we want to treat them with tenderness. If you’re looking for Best laminate floor vacuum models that won’t damage your laminate floors, here is our number one recommendation: Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner.

What we love about this Shark vacuum cleaner is not only can clean laminate floors gently but is also a powerful pet hair vacuum model. You can turn off the brush roll of this Shark model for gentle cleaning that won’t damage your smooth surface, while the pet power brush helps you collect all the pet hair lying on your laminate floor.

The Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner is easy to empty with the detachable dust cup. Meanwhile, the HEPA filter and the Complete anti-allergen seal ensure you clean and fresh results after every vacuum session.

You can use this vacuum cleaner to prepare the floor before using the homemade vinegar solution we mentioned above. To summarize, this elegant silver Shark vacuum cleaner is the Best Shark vacuum for pet hair to use on laminate floors you can find on the market.

Final words

What do you think about the two secrets you just learned about cleaning the laminate floor? Do you still think laminate floors are tricky to clean? We hope after this post, you can surprise others with your cleaning result by applying these secrets. Now you can enjoy your beautiful laminate floor without putting too much effort into preserving it.

Last edited by terryreynolds; 03-20-2022 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Some tracks miss in edited clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryreynolds View Post
How do I locate the clips that were originally edited and put them back in place in the session.
Well they should be in your Audio Files folder, but I would check your backup sessions to see if they are in place in one of those sessions. You could then use Import Session Data to pull those original tracks back into the latest session and either use those tracks, or drag the missing clips to the original tracks.

Pro Tools 2024.3

Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 2 GB
Old 09-17-2021, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Some tracks miss in edited clip

Agree with Chris^^^, but its worth addressing some confusion in your post.

"The clip I'm working on has 15 track sessions .7 of the edited tracks are missing a few minutes after editing." By "clip" do you actually mean "session". Did you mean you are working on a session with 15 tracks? Is the .7 actually supposed to be a period for the previous sentence and then the 7 is the start of the next question? What went missing and when? Was it a few minutes later on the clock, or a few minutes later on the time line? Maybe its me, but the post is confusing(honestly, no insult is intended)

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave