How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2013, 12:49 AM

Default Cubase Control Room

Hi all,

if I am doing something wrong, please forgive me, I am new here and english is not my mother language.

I am using MC Control V2 and MC Mix to control Cubase 7.0.5 on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit System. Everything is running fine.

I am wondering currently whether I can control the cue Levels in the cubase control room via my Controllers. I found out how to control the cue Levels in the individual mixer channels of the MixConsole, but I did NOT find out how to control the cue Levels in the control room mixer of cubase. Can anybody help?

This leads to a General question: Is there a good documentation for Cubase/Eucon- how to?

Many Thanks for your help,

Ernst
Old 08-30-2013, 03:30 AM

Default Re: Cubase Control Room

Hi, can anybody help?

Thx, Ernst
Old 09-04-2013, 07:35 AM

Location: Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe
Default Re: Cubase Control Room

You need to install that other application that came on your CD for using the control room knob. It doesn't work anymore on Mac so I have no idea on Windows.