Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2017, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current, but a new license wasn't deposited for 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasconito View Post
...Like others, I renewed my annual plan but no upgraded "Pro Tools Perpetual Bundle" deposited to my ilok account...
Looks like Camille resolved this the day you opened your case.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools license expired on an Active Subscription

Hi.

I have possibly similar problem guys.

I bought a new Macbook pro for portable mixing. I installed PT12.7, but doesn't want to work with my licences that I use on my iMac at home.
I synched the iLok2, checked the drivers. But to no avail.

I submitted the case, Case Number 03123792.

Please help. Thanks.

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 01-16-2017 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Solved 1/12 Case 03123792.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current, but a new license wasn't deposited for 1

So Jan 2017 is almost over and I am trying to update to 12.7 from 12.5 and lo and behold I have no assets to authorize the software. No updates ilok asset or digilink auth despite having a current HD support plan. I opened a support ticket but haven't heard back. Wouldn't be the first time I had to come Complain here to get some attention from support when support tickets go unanswered.

I'm sure this will all get sorted out eventually. Though I really needed to get this update done over the weekend. after perusing this thread I am utterly disgusted by avid's handling of this rollout. But also once again it reinforces that this is the new normal we have come to expect.

Did an actual rollout to existing customers actually ever happen?

If any mods on the board can help expedite this I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Thanks

-frustrated longtime currently supported customer
Old 01-21-2017, 08:00 AM

Hey Buddy

I escalated this to Avid and hopefully someone will contact you as soon as possible. I can't pro ise that it will happen today but I done what us mods can do and please let us know if nothing happens.

Thanks and sorry for this delay in updates.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparza audio View Post
So Jan 2017 is almost over and I am trying to update to 12.7 from 12.5 and lo and behold I have no assets to authorize the software. No updates ilok asset or digilink auth despite having a current HD support plan. I opened a support ticket but haven't heard back. Wouldn't be the first time I had to come Complain here to get some attention from support when support tickets go unanswered...
-frustrated longtime currently supported customer
Hi, please check your Email, Our licensing team already sent you an Email.
Thank you!

TD
Old 01-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Avid

Default Re: Pro Tools license expired on an Active Subscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgwadky View Post
Hi.

I have possibly similar problem guys.

I bought a new Macbook pro for portable mixing. I installed PT12.7, but doesn't want to work with my licences that I use on my iMac at home.
I synched the iLok2, checked the drivers. But to no avail.

I submitted the case, Case Number 03123792.

Please help. Thanks.
Hi macgwadky,
This has also been resolved.

Thanks,
TD
Old 01-24-2017, 06:56 AM

Default Another person with licence renewal problems

Hi,

So my Support and Upgrade pan has expired, but I've have tried several times to renew it and it just won't work. I've tried two different credit cards, too. I have a perpetual licence, so I can keep working for now, but I'd actually like to give you some more money and have the support and upgrades!

I tried to raise a ticket, but that didn't work either (no doubt my fault).

Thanks,

dru
Old 01-24-2017, 08:34 AM

Hi, I also have the same problem. Recent Pro Tools 12 acquisition with "Pro Tools Plan" good up to 01/19/2018.

The only license package I have is "Pro Tools with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 (NT)". There no new "perpetual" bundle in my iLok account. I opened case number 03131533.

Note for the tech support team: the registered Avid Account mail isn't the same as the one of this forum. In the open case is all the information regarding this issue.

Please I need this fixed ASAP! I don't want a "temporary license", I want the real thing.

Thank you!
Old 01-24-2017, 08:50 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by efernan1 View Post
Hi, I also have the same problem. Recent Pro Tools 12 acquisition with "Pro Tools Plan" good up to 01/19/2018.

The only license package I have is "Pro Tools with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 (NT)". There no new "perpetual" bundle in my iLok account. I opened case number 03131533...

Thank you!
Hi,
I've alerted the licensing team about this. They should get back to you soon through Email.

Thanks,
TD
Old 01-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Avid

Default Re: Another person with licence renewal problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by dru0013 View Post
Hi,

So my Support and Upgrade pan has expired, but I've have tried several times to renew it and it just won't work. I've tried two different credit cards, too. I have a perpetual licence, so I can keep working for now, but I'd actually like to give you some more money and have the support and upgrades!

I tried to raise a ticket, but that didn't work either (no doubt my fault).

Thanks,

dru
Started a support case for you, Webstore team should be in touch with you anytime soon.

Thanks,
TD