How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2021, 09:39 AM

Default Recovering RTAS plugin settings from old session

Hey gang,

So I've got to go back to some mixes that were done on PT10 with RTAS plugins. Does anyone know if there's a way I can recover the settings for the missing RTAS plugins so that I can open them in AU/VST form via Blue Cat PatchWork or a similar wrapper tool? In the past I have done this by opening PT10 and saving all the plugin settings as custom presets, then opening those presets in AU/VST versions of those plugins via Blue Cat PatchWork, but I no longer have a machine with a PT10 install. Is there another way?

Thanks!
Simon