Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-24-2013, 03:39 AM

Default Avid Account - "My Products" have gone! [solved]

I logged into my Avid account to download PT10 for my new laptop - I bought PT10 12 months ago for my desktop. I went to the "My Products" section, clicked all the sub links and I get the same message every time "No Downloads Found". In my order history it says "No Orders Found".

I cannot find email support anywhere on Avid's site. I have all original emails, activation codes, serials, box, everything. But can I find out how to get account customer service? No.

Anyone experienced this problem with their account before? Also, does anyone know how to get account support from Avid?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-24-2013, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Avid Account - "My Products" have gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_o View Post
I logged into my Avid account to download PT10 for my new laptop - I bought PT10 12 months ago for my desktop. I went to the "My Products" section, clicked all the sub links and I get the same message every time "No Downloads Found". In my order history it says "No Orders Found".

I cannot find email support anywhere on Avid's site. I have all original emails, activation codes, serials, box, everything. But can I find out how to get account customer service? No.

Anyone experienced this problem with their account before? Also, does anyone know how to get account support from Avid?

Thanks in advance
Try scrolling W A Y down the page. You should see your products listed. For whatever reason the AVID web team reformatted the page and products are way down at the bottom.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 07-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_o View Post

Thanks in advance
Hi Rob, see the Private Message I sent you.

Also, you can find links to some installers like those for Pro Tools 10.3.6 by looking at the Technical Alerts forum in the Announcements section at the top of the home page of the forums.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:07 PM

It seems I registered my PT10 with 1 email address/account, but it is available in My Products in a previous Avid account I created under a different email address. Either way, thanks to Bruce I've discovered "My Products" aren't gone after all!