Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 08-05-2003, 02:20 AM

Default Request for function buttons on DIGI 002 to function

Hi DIGI,

Please can you make one of the Function keys, like "Utility" save the session please. I would find this very very helpful, having a save shortcut.

Any other votes for what the function keys could do?

Thanks,

Stu G
Old 08-05-2003, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Request for function buttons on DIGI 002 to function

I'll go with any additions to "Function" buttons, but my repeated request ahs been for SPDIF Mirroring ....it's a real pain in the proverbial to have to set-up every time. Why has this function been removed-can't be that tricky t re-introduce surely ?
003 & Midas Venice desk
Mindprint DTC
Soundelux U99
Drawmer M-Clock
Old 08-05-2003, 06:57 AM

Default Re: Request for function buttons on DIGI 002 to function

Quote:
Originally posted by kite:
I'll go with any additions to "Function" buttons, but my repeated request ahs been for SPDIF Mirroring ....it's a real pain in the proverbial to have to set-up every time. Why has this function been removed-can't be that tricky t re-introduce surely ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would love to see some documentation on the technicals - for instance - is there a combination of keys to reset the 002? Are there diagnostic key combinations?

i guess what i would like to see is more documentation about the machine. What exists (maybe i haven't found the docs) is an abbreviated version of LE software, an abbreviated 'set up' and a very abbreviated description of HOW this machine actually works. I have seen symbols that on the ch strips that are not in the manual.

it must be me. I am going to look on the digi site right now.

peace

scott