Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2006, 12:01 PM

Default I am trying to authorize new software iLok stuff

I have the 002 rack and I just bought the Mbox 2 with the factory bundle and it came with a ilok I don't remember but I must have opened a ilok account(other wise I would'nt have been able to use it) anyway now I bought the music production toolkit and it wants me to authorize with ilok these new plug ins, when I go up to ilok account it's asking me for my ilok ID I can't find that (my bad) but now it's hell to figure a way to
authorize these new plug ins, ilok can't email me my password because i can't give them a ID number can anyone help me
signed the guy who can never make anymusic because he is allways trying to authorize somthing
Old 04-30-2006, 06:02 PM

Default Re: I am trying to authorize new software iLok stuff

https://www.ilok.com/cgi-bin/WebObje...g/1.0.17.3#5-4
Old 04-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Default Re: I am trying to authorize new software iLok stuff

It sounds like it is possible that you have not created an account at iLok.com before, which would explain why no password could be sent to you.

The Mbox Factory Bundle licenses were pre-installed on the iLok that came with it. So you may not have yet created an iLok account. If you create a new account on iLok.com, and you are able to register your iLok to that account, then that means the iLok has never been registered to another iLok account. If you are new to iLok.com, we have some tutorial videos here:
www.digidesign.com/support/ilok