Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2009, 05:44 PM

Default beat detective problems ".....sample position for tick based tracks"

Okay, so i have a 9 song project im working on and got a nominal good mix for drums that I like. So I saved the session and then imported those tracks to the other sessions. I brought them in without clicking anything no data or tempo map info. I did this so it would import plugin settings. I then moved the drum data to the imported tracks.

Everything works great sounds great, etc.

But I noticed some pops from drum editing that i need to get out. So I run beat detective on them and I get this error message "Do you want to preserve the tick position or sample position for tick based tracks."

None of the tracks are tick based. I have read that this has something to do with a bug with importing tracks. Fine, I'm over it. But how the hell do I fix it now? None of my sessions work with beat detective any more.

Blargggghhghghghg.
We don't have the user centricity. Until we understand context, which is way beyond presence — presence is the most trivial notion, just am I on this device or not; it doesn't say am I meeting with something, am I focused on writing something. [LIST][*]Bill Gates .NET Briefing Day Speech (24 July 2002)
Old 09-26-2009, 04:56 AM

Default Re: beat detective problems ".....sample position for tick based tracks"

update: fixed

i accidentally disabled "link edit to timeline" and apparently this completely confuses BD
We don't have the user centricity. Until we understand context, which is way beyond presence — presence is the most trivial notion, just am I on this device or not; it doesn't say am I meeting with something, am I focused on writing something. [LIST][*]Bill Gates .NET Briefing Day Speech (24 July 2002)