Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 07:00 PM

Default How about fixing the insanely loud noise issue in Strike...

If you are switching kits or presets or mixes in Strike while it is playing, inevitably you get an earsplitting and potentially speaker killing noise. This has generally been one of the more disappointing purchases I've ever made, but the noise thing just adds insult to injury, or perhaps the other way around. Now that you have $300 of my money, how about not draining me of additional funds by way of new monitors or a trip to the doctor. Thanks.

PS - fixing the transition between open and closed hi-hat in instrument mode would be nice too, but don't strain yourself - maybe sometime in this decade perhaps once plug-in delay compensation is added to LE.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: How about fixing the insanely loud noise issue in Strike...

Hi The Dubnicks, have you heard of any one else having this issue, I mean, this must be system related, because I suffer no such issue, this said mind you, I did suffer from digital cracks on one particular Preset Setting, this ceased after a reinstall.

filosofem