Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 05-22-2021, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Recorded track playing back rushed .... ???

Incase anyone is running into this issue ive been having the same problem and found a solution. The CLICK plugin is midi based so if you have a 'Midi Offset' set under midi preferences (PRO TOOLS > PREFERENCES > MIDI) it will change the timing of the click. This is probably why clearing the pro tools preferences in the system library solved the issue above, but the cause may have been the offset.

Im not sure if the default Midi Offset is 0 or i changed it along the way sometime.

hope this helps. Ive been thinking i have horrible (but consistent) time as im always ahead of the beat. now i know!!