Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 01-12-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Plugins Fail to Load

Sometimes after my computer has been turned on for a little bit, when I go to launch PT it freezes. when loading the plugins. So, i have to force quit PT and restart my computer to get PT to load correctly. It always freezes on the Slightly Rude Compressor, but the plugins that load after that are Smack! LE, T-racks eq, couple digi free plugins, and then Waves renn-mass(Waveshell 5.0.3).
This only happens when my powerbook has been on for like 30minutes or more, it loads correctly right after rebooting or startup. Does anybody have a reason why this might be happening to me? Thanks.

Specs
PT 7.0cs1
Apple Powerbook G4 1.67ghz 1.5 gigs ram