Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Exclamation Protools 8.01 replaces structure with structure free and Eleven Le with Eleven free?

Can anyone confirm this. I came across it in another thread and was wondering if this was true. Also if so, then what is the quickest way to remedy the problem?
UA610 pre's / Chameleon Labs 7602mkII pre's / Chameleon labs 7802 stereo opto tube compressor/ Mackie hr824 monitors
Old 09-01-2009, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Protools 8.01 replaces structure with structure free and Eleven Le with Eleven fr

U should have also seen that u just modify or re-install whatever toolkit u have...Problem(which it is not) solved...

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Avid

Default Re: Protools 8.01 replaces structure with structure free and Eleven Le with Eleven fr

We're looking into this - in the meantime you can install Eleven from the plug-ins download page:

http://www.digidesign.com/plugins

For Structure, I think using the original DVD installer would be the best bet, then install the 1.0.2 update over it.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:00 PM

Thanks Keybeeetsss for the prompt yet slightly sarcastic response. I in fact didn't notice the resolution in that thread, and I was simply trying to save myself and others some time. Situation (not problem) resolved.
Thanks again!

Edit: Thanks DTS for the help!
UA610 pre's / Chameleon Labs 7602mkII pre's / Chameleon labs 7802 stereo opto tube compressor/ Mackie hr824 monitors
Old 09-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitopian View Post
Thanks Keybeeetsss for the prompt yet slightly sarcastic response. I in fact didn't notice the resolution in that thread, and I was simply trying to save myself and others some time. Situation (not problem) resolved.
Thanks again!
No prob & I wasn't sarcastic... Just being me Glad u got it though...

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY

Old 09-01-2009, 05:08 PM

From all the threads I've read of yours I knew you were a good guy! It just seemed like I hit a nerve or something, lol! Anyways thanks again!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitopian View Post
From all the threads I've read of yours I knew you were a good guy! It just seemed like I hit a nerve or something, lol! Anyways thanks again!
Oh no, u didn't strike a nerve @ all... Kinda hard to do with me

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY

Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
For Structure, I think using the original DVD installer would be the best bet, then install the 1.0.2 update over it.
If I installed structure LE from Music Production Toolkit, the installer currently in my MyDigi downloads, would that be the most up-to-date version?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiogeekzine View Post
If I installed structure LE from Music Production Toolkit, the installer currently in my MyDigi downloads, would that be the most up-to-date version?
I'm pretty sure (not 100% positive) that the version that came with the MPTK 2 needed to be updated to 1.02 to be the most up to date version.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:29 PM

Well i am officially confused. I just finished installing 8.0.1 and launched protools created a few tracks and took a look at the plugins list. structure LE is there and Eleven is showing up on the list as Eleven and when the plugin is inserted next to midi node it says Eleven le. I admit i haven't spent much time with eleven to know if it said LE on the plug or in the plugin list but it appears to be Eleven LE and not Eleven free. I'm happy, but confused. Any thoughts?