Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 10:28 PM

Default Midi Regions / Losing the first midi note when duplicated

Midi Regions / Losing the first note when duplicated.

here is my situation:

I have a 2 bar midi region of notes triggering a an Akai s950
with slices of a drum break. ( Old school style of Recycle / pre Rex file player)
every time i copy the midi region to a different location the First midi note inthe copied region is always missing. This is annoying. Why is it doing this ???where and why isnt that note making the move? Frustrating . whats the Logic behind this? Do i have a preference setting that needs to be set to turn this annoying feature off?

why dont midi regions just copy like the audio?
ill crack the Pdf manual. but if someone knows how to get around this id appreciate some help