Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Avid

Default Re: PT 8.0.3 random audio pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepapagold View Post
OK I know what it is and I was right... heheheh

Its elastic audio doing it and its 100% a BUG!

Not plugs or prefs as I said. And I probably didn't make it clear but of COURSE I trashed prefs and check plugs etc. Thats the first thing to do if things get weird, plus a few other simple checks... So when I said my system runs flawless- I meant it. But I meant it because I know how to maintain a PT system. I also used do it for a living(studio consultation)... People tend to assume the simplest solution because on the internet nobody knows who you are...

But I do appreciate the attempts to resolve the issue! And at least its identified now. And I use elastic audio often so that explains why it happened on multiple tracks.

That also explains why I was VISUALLY noticing the chopped waveforms- elastic audio was analyzing/capturing them, then redrawing the wave form askew.

It happened again last night so I made a real effort to find more info and strangely enough, here on this site are others with the same problem...
See my post in your other thread.