Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2011, 09:21 PM

Default PT 9.05 Lion and Plugin Reports...

Since there are some who are going to update to Lion, glad it came sooner than most of us expected, can we log plugin reports here.

Let us know whatever plugins you are using are fine, minor issues, don't work ect.

Thanks

LEX
Old 08-18-2011, 08:05 AM

Default Re: PT 9.05 Lion and Plugin Reports...

If you know its a plug-in problem you should log it with the plug-in manufacture. But letting the guys as Avid know is probably a good idea as well.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo View Post
If you know its a plug-in problem you should log it with the plug-in manufacture. But letting the guys as Avid know is probably a good idea as well.
Absolutely. But many here don't check every vendors website every day to see whether its working or not.

This is for users who might consider updating to 9.05, but canb't at the moment because they are in the middle of a show.

If someone says something is problematic here, you could hold off until there is a fix.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:39 AM

Hi everyone,

I would love to work with you all to help me compile a list of compatible and not compatible RTAS plugins with Lion. I run http://soundstud.io an audio website and would love to expand our Lion compatiblility chart with a Lion Plugin compatibility chart.

Please send me your thoughts and anything you might have. I am working to set up a web form to support this effort.

Thanks!

Scott Shapiro
http://soundstud.io
Scott Shapiro
[email protected]