Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009, 08:45 PM

Default How to get rid of the split edit window with midi?

Once in a while I accidently hit something that splits my edit screen and puts a midi window on the bottom half of my "edit window". How do I hide it?

It is a horrible design because it doesn't have a close button on it and it has no name so I can't find it in the manual. It's not in the window drop down either. It lists the tracks on the left and has the midi in it only.

Any help would be appreciated on how to close this.

After an hour of trying to figure out how to close this stupid window I punched my computer but that didn't help.

Thanks