Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 04-29-2020, 01:54 PM

Default Pro Tools Plug Ins Bundle Not Fully Available

Not sure if this question has been asked already but after the week long hunt of trying to find information on this, I have pulled all my hair out, and ive grinded my teeth to the gums trying to figure this out. Hopefully someone on here can help me.

I have a subscription with iLok and have downloaded Pro Tools for school (pro tools is up to date). I have my subscriptions activated on the iLok Manager, and on the AvidApplicationManager they are all downloaded and up to date. Whenever I go and load a pro tools session though, half of them are missing.

Plug ins missing include:

304 Compressor
Bomb Factory
Impact
Pro compressor
Pro expander
Pro limiter
Pro multi band
Pro subharmonic
Pultec bundle
Classic compressor
Revibe
Reel tape delay
Reel tape flanger
RT saturation
Reverb one
Smack!
Soundreplacer
Space
Tel-ray variable delay
BF Voce bundle
X-form
Moogerfooger bundle

Legit I have done all the troubleshooting that I can. Reinstalling the plug ins bundle, uninstall/reinstall pro tools in itself, updating ilok manager, and nothing is working.

I've sent a ticket into Avid Monday night, and I still havent got anything back from them, their phone support is not available because of Covid as well. iLok doesn't even have tech support it seems.

So frustrated at this point im ranting to people who don't even know me. I have assignments needing to be finished by monday and I cant even do anything because I've done all I can, and Avid is taking their time answering my messages, and probably won't because covid is taking the world by a turn.

Please, my fellow Pro Tools users, please please please help me out. You guys are my last hope.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Plug Ins Bundle Not Fully Available

Hi, welcome to the community.

Those missing plugins are Complete Plug-In Bundle, a separate installer and a separate license
Old 04-29-2020, 06:17 PM

As Janne said, the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle can be found in your iLok account. You can activate the licenses to an iLok key or the iLok Cloud.

More info:
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...e-HEAT-License

With your iLok connected, launch (the latest version of) iLok License Manager, click on “Available Licenses

Look for Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle (26)
(Please see attached image – close the drop-down arrow after viewing contents)

Drag this to your iLok in the LH column – give it time to move from your account to your iLok.
Right-click on your iLok and select “Synchronize”. This takes a little time, too.

Last edited by unkJE; 07-04-2021 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Hi, welcome to the community.

Those missing plugins are Complete Plug-In Bundle, a separate installer and a separate license
so I went to https://my.avid.com/products#MyProducts and logged in and I am trying to download “Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle”

Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle 18.10 Mac (DMG) 1.56 GB

via the link in MY PRODUCTS

and it refuses to download. :-(

yes I am able to download my PT installer, etc.

I really just need Pro Compressor, FWIIW - but that download link is broken too….. same behaviors.

so what gives? :-/

thanks
Old 04-04-2021, 01:53 PM

aha - right - thanks for the reminder (it has been a long while since I had this same problem last time)

so i "copied the link" while hovering above the download link.... in Chrome Mac, and then created a new browser window, and pasted in the long URL, then it worked fine.

They really need to fix this basic web site issue. Ug.

thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Avid's website is frequently broken. Does not actually inspire confidence in their ability to do or fix anything. And may be Akamai related like I suspect separate posting problems on DUC are.

If you click on a link and see text flicker say at the bottom of the browser page (as happens for me with Chrome on Mac) and then nothing happens.... Copy the URL of the link URL you are trying to download and paste that into a new browser tab address bar and that should work. Basic incompetently broken website.

If that is not it. What Web browser are you using? And what exactly do you see/mean by "refuses to download"?

And I'd uninstall AppMangler and Cloud Corapolation flakey stuff and manage your system by hand.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:25 PM

I hate to resurrect this. But I just had the same issue. Client drove here from Knoxville. Like a 900 mile trip. His sessions wont play bc I am missing all those plugins. They've been paid for and I am current with 2 different licensed workstations. Both supposedly include the plugins. And as of Saturday, everything worked fine. But Sunday? no dice. And I can't seem to find them on my iloks (and online account) anywhere all of a sudden. Can any Avid rep escalate this. I have deadlines and I can't use my house or studio machine., rrrrrrrrrrrr
HDX and HD NATIVE
48 gig Ram
PT 2019. Something
Sierra
192 IO and 96 IO

TDM user way back. PT user since 98.
I'm either working, sick, or both.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjanthony View Post
I hate to resurrect this. But I just had the same issue. Client drove here from Knoxville. Like a 900 mile trip. His sessions wont play bc I am missing all those plugins. They've been paid for and I am current with 2 different licensed workstations. Both supposedly include the plugins. And as of Saturday, everything worked fine. But Sunday? no dice. And I can't seem to find them on my iloks (and online account) anywhere all of a sudden. Can any Avid rep escalate this. I have deadlines and I can't use my house or studio machine., rrrrrrrrrrrr
Have you tried refreshing the license for the complete plugin bundle? Have you tried moving the bundle license back to your account and then put it back on your iLok?

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 04-12-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjanthony View Post
Sorry for the trouble. I went in and manually pushed the expiration dates to get your licenses up and running - please right+click > Refresh and/or Synchronize your iLok as needed. I will follow up with a support case to make sure everything's correct.
Old 04-12-2021, 02:09 PM

Thank you man. VERY MUCH. This gets things back on track after a rocky weekend.
HDX and HD NATIVE
48 gig Ram
PT 2019. Something
Sierra
192 IO and 96 IO

TDM user way back. PT user since 98.
I'm either working, sick, or both.
Old 08-17-2022, 06:21 AM

I'm having a similar issue. I can't find the download link for the plugin bundle at all, even though my iLok license for the bundle is active for a few more days. Any ideas how can I solve this?