Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 07-13-2002, 09:09 PM

Default HD Upgrade/Exchange Plug-In Offer, Anyone get their two plug-ins yet???

I upgraded/exchanged my Mix Plus to a HD2 system before the June 15 deadline to get the two free plug-ins, and I still haven't heard back from Digi despite emailing customer service. Anyone else having this problem??? By the way, my dealer told me to contact Digi about them while Digi's anouncement states that they will come with the upgrade. Mine didn't.
Old 07-13-2002, 10:15 PM

Default Re: HD Upgrade/Exchange Plug-In Offer, Anyone get their two plug-ins yet???

I have the same problem but after various
calls /emails I got a call from someone at Digidesign(uk) saying that they never received
my registration details(maybe you should check yours). I think due to unforseen setbacks and delays it would be much better if there was a way to extend the time limit on those plugins e.g.like Vocalign can.
Old 07-14-2002, 10:12 AM

Default Re: HD Upgrade/Exchange Plug-In Offer, Anyone get their two plug-ins yet???

We have talked w/ Digi about our 2 plugins. They had mis-entered our upgrade and we were therefore inelegible for the free plugins, but after talking with them they were very quick to fix the situation. But, they made sure that I understood that the plugins were backordered and it would be a while until everyone got their plugins, especially considering the huge influx of last-minute upgrades that occurred.

So, I'm hoping within the next few weeks Digi will have a fresh order of Reverb One and SoundReplacer smart cards, then we will all get our free plugins in the mail. I give them the benefit of the doubt, they have always been good to us and very easy to deal with.
Old 07-14-2002, 04:25 PM

I haven't received my two additional order before June 15 plug-ins either. My dealer said it would be taken care of. Is there anything I need to be doing?

All my HD stuff is still sitting in unopened boxes because I need to get the Emagic HD Extension before I can actually use HD.

Do warranty cards need to be filled out to get the promotional plug-ins?

Lee Blaske
Old 07-14-2002, 06:12 PM

Maybe so. Shouldn't have to just to get them though.
Old 07-14-2002, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Blaske:

Do warranty cards need to be filled out to get the promotional plug-ins?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's what I've been told by Digidesign. I recommend giving them a call...
Old 07-14-2002, 07:48 PM

I've been waiting on Reverb One, SoundReplacer, (and AmpFarm HD which I already owned). I guess Digidesign couldn't foresee that there might be a lot of people upgrading before 6/15. Who's running this joint.

They go on vacation for a week. I call last week and the whole customer service department is at an "all day seminar". I think there may just be one person using a voice changing plug-in who handles everything. If their car breaks down, then it is vacation time for the "whole department" or an all day seminar for the "whole department". Yikes! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2002, 09:04 PM

That's funny. Not that it really applies to Digi, but I remember this sign a guy had in his office and it said, "Let's keep holding meetings until we can figure out why nothing's getting done."
Old 07-15-2002, 04:59 AM

Yeah I already owned reverb one and ampfarm and have been waiting for the i-lok thingy. Reverb one being a bit late is my fault as I forgot to register it, to after I got HD. I got my bruno/reso with the same plug pack as ampfarm and I recived the i-lok card before I got my HD system. I know which other two I would rather of received...
Old 07-15-2002, 10:40 AM

Hi,

Got my Reverb One but am still waiting for Maxim.

tech